Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Healthy Food Collage 1

When you have young kids at home, it is always good to be prepared for the crazy home works they are given at school. I call them crazy because sometimes kids don't know what to do and sometimes it is so difficult to get raw materials to complete the work. Yes of course in this world of internet, it is very easy to find an image and take a printout. But that may not be possible always. So the best is to collect colourful pictures and images from news papers, magazines, etc as and when they catch your eye. Do not stick to any particular topic, just cut off anything that is clear and looks useful like famous personalities, animals, flowers, fruits, tech gadgets, good looking words, etc. This way you will save a lot of time and also cash. You save on your printer ink and paper and also in some cases on the posters or stickers you buy from shops. And not to forget this is eco friendly!

My son was given a homework to make two posters one for healthy food and one for junk food. As I already had my paper cuttings, I just had to sort them out. My son made the junk food poster and I made the healthy one. 
I had a lot of healthy food cuttings. So i tried something new. I arranged them in the form of a face and made this collage. This is one of my all time favourites!


Healthy Food Smiling Face

No comments:

Post a Comment